|Power (HP) / RPM
|Shaft Length (mm)
|Three phase, 380V/415V, 50/60Hz
|Electronic variable speed inverter
|Wetted Parts Material
|Food and medical grade stainless steel SS 316L
|Patented ‘V’ type single or double vortex rotor/stator
|0.25 – 0.5mm
|Mobile with castor wheels and safety locking mechanism
|Explosion proof motor EEX D ll T4
|Remote control station for ex-proof motor
|Stainless steel mobile jacketed tank
|Customizable shaft length as per tank depth
|Interchangeable impellers e.g. dissolver blade
|Panel control with frequency inverter
|Mobile motorized electrical lifting system
WHY BATCH HIGH SHEAR MIXER?
Multimix Batch High Shear Mixer Series is specially designed for mixing application of oil and water phases in order to produce a homogenous emulsion without separation. It is also widely used for a faster and more efficient dispersion especially when gum such as Carbopol needs to be incorporated without agglomeration problem due to “fish eye”.
Its impellers are interchangeable meaning different batches and formulations in form of separate mixing vessels can be produced with different mixing impellers/techniques/requirements, all using ONE MIXER UNIT.
- Batch A (gum dispersion with green colour) – high speed disperser blade
- Batch B (thick emulsion in red colour) – rotor/stator double vortex
- Batch C (medium emulsion in yellow colour) – rotor/stator single vortex
HOW HIGH SHEAR BATCH MIXER WORKS?
At the core of each Batch High Shear Mixer unit lies the precision engineered rotor & stator with either single or double vortex design which is key in high shear mixing for efficient emulsifying or homogenizing processes.
As the rotor turns at a high speed within the stationary stator, materials are drawn from above and below. Particles are then sheared through the precision-engineered clearance between the ends of the rotor blades and inner wall of stator, producing very fine droplets which are important in keeping an emulsion stable.
For dispersion process, simply replace the rotor with a disperser blade.
BATCH HIGH SHEAR MIXING APPLICATIONS
- Cosmetics : Cream, emulsion, essence, gel, moisturiser
- Personal Hygiene and Care: lotions, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner,
- Disinfectants, hand sanitizer
- Xanthan Gum/Carbopol/Carbomer dispersion
- Formulated dairy products: cream cheese, flavoured milk,
- Food and beverage: soups, broths, sauces, dressings, ice cream toppings, mayo